Publication of Conference Proceedings
Call for Proposal for Publication of Conference ProceedingsInternational Journal of Computer Systems (IJCS) publishes the proceedings for the conference/ symposium, workshop, congress and summit in electronic format. Conference chairs and committees interested in publishing the proceedings available for an international readership are invited to submit the proposal to IJCS. We provide the open access to all the papers published with us that will increase the impact of the conference papers.
If you are interested in publishing your conference proceedings with us, please send your proposal to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information should be included as part of the proposal:
- Title of the Conference / workshop
- Organizers(s): Name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail.
- Brief description of the Conference/workshop
- Expected number of papers to be submitted and acceptance ratio
- Call for paper of the conference workshop / Brochure
- Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country, email address)
- Your Conference / workshop web address (Tentative)
After you have submitted your proposal, we will contact you to discuss the proposal. The IJCS follows the following rules for publishing proceedings are as follows:
- At the beginning of the contract, a proceeding publication agreement will be signed between the editor(s) and IJCS.
- IJCS reserves the right to reject any proposal.
- IJCS proceedings are published under a valid ISSN number.
- In order to ensure its high quality, the conference should have a skilled technical program committee with academic qualifications.
- To ensure the high scientific standard of the papers, they must all be peer-reviewed before acceptance.
- Authors should follow a common template determined by the editor(s).
- Conference organizers are required to deliver all the documents to us in electronic whenever possible.
- Authors must transfer their copyright to IJCS.
- IJCS will submit the proceedings to major indexing systems.
Please feel free to contact us.
International Journal of Computer Systems (IJCS)